The Glow Run was Friday night before the football game. This was the week that Mackenzie was home with Covid. Madison & Jonah were perfectly fine, and we kept Mackenzie quarantined away from them all week. Jonah REALLY wanted to do the Glow Run (like, he cried when I told him he might not get to do it), so I took him and Madi on Thursday afternoon to do an other covid test, so they could go back to school on Friday & to the Glow Run Friday night. I'm so glad it worked out for him to do it! Brian took Jonah and Madi to the game and I stayed home with Mack and Jack. Madi didn't want to do the Glow Run, but she still had fun with her friends.
I'm not exactly sure what was happening in that pic above, but it sure makes me laugh! And I love this pic below...Jonah was really into this! =0)

No comments:
Post a Comment