Friday, September 11, 2020

12 Weeks Old

This little chunk is 12 weeks old today! We started out our morning with his first big giggles! My heart could burst! I love him so! Jack loves to be held...like ALL of the time...and there are always plenty of hands to hold him! Well, except during school...then I get absolutely nothing done because I'm the only one here to hold him. I'm okay with that though...everything else can wait, because I love my quiet time with Jack while the big kids are at school. 
Here are some cute Week 12 pics! (I promise I'm not really going to do a separate post for every single week of his life!)
We went to Target today & he was a good boy so he needed a new toy! He loves to cuddle and have things right up next to his face, so I knew he would love this soft little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment