Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Cuteness Overload

3 months old is the sweetest age! Personality is starting to come through & the smiles and giggles are adorable. I am kind of obsessed with taking pictures of this baby...I know, I know...but it's just true. I can't help myself! There are worse things, right?? 
Jack's favorite thing is to be cuddled and held ALL OF THE TIME! He might be just a tad bit spoiled rotten! But that's really just the way it should be, right?!
Milk coma...and that Paci sure is good! 
Jack's 1st time to swing & he LOVED it!! So cute!! 
Jack always gets a lot of love and attention before the big kids leave for school.
This is Jack's favorite way to sleep...nestled with his face right up in my neck! So sweet!
Talking to big sister! 
Jack was having a big conversation with everybody at G-Ma's house one night! One things for sure...this baby doesn't lack for attention or someone to talk to! 
All cozy and ready to watch Madi cheer! 
Jack looks like Mackenzie as a baby, in this pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment