Thursday, September 3, 2020

A Special Visit

We had some very special visitors come to meet Jack this week! Pastor Ted & Jerri came to see us and it was such a sweet time. We love them so much & will always cherish the years we served at South Tulsa together. Who would have ever thought we would end up living in Edmond, only about 10 minutes apart, all these years later?! I have had lunch with Jerri a few times over the past couple of years, and I always love any time I get to spend with her. It's crazy to think that the first time we met Ted & Jerri, Mackenzie was only 6 months old...we had lunch with them at The Bistro and she wore a little sunflower dress. We ate sweet potato chips & the rest is history... =0) 
Because of Covid, we haven't been able to be around a lot of our family/friends with Jack and that has made me sad. So times like this are extra special these days! 
Jack knows how much of an OU fan Pastor Ted is, so he wore red/white just for him. =0)

No comments:

Post a Comment