Monday, May 7, 2018

Soakin' Up Every Second...

Oh, my heart!! 
It is really sinking in that my baby isn't a baby anymore! I KNOW he's almost 6 years old...but I think I've been in denial! I know I've blogged a lot about it, but I really have loved my afternoons with just him this year! I will always be glad we made that decision. Sometimes we go to lunch, sometimes we cuddle on the couch and watch movies (usually Space Buddies, Snow Buddies or Treasure Buddies!), play Legos or blocks, go shopping at Wal-Mart, play in the backyard...he's my little sidekick and I love him to pieces! He tells me at least 10 times a day "I wuv you, Mommy" and I get more kisses than I can count. I know the day will come, far too soon, when that won't happen...so for now, yeah...I'm soaking' up every second!
(And I don't think he could possibly be an ounce cuter! UGH!!) 
And he really likes working the scanner gun at Wal-Mart! (He's so cute that its impossible for the people in line behind us to get mad when it takes a few minutes longer!)

No comments:

Post a Comment