Some days are just hard...this was one of them...and yet, we still ended the day with smiles on our faces, thanks to a trip to Justice and dinner at Red Lobster!
A few girls at school having been calling Mackenzie and one of her friends mean names. It is ridiculous...kids can be so mean...makes me sad! Its hard to teach my kids to "turn the other cheek" when all I really want to do is march myself up there and wash some girls' mouths out with soap! It's okay though...I really feel like God let this happen today, to reassure me that we are making the right decision about switching schools next year. Again, I will say...OCS is not a bad place...its just not the right place for our family. =0)
On top of that, we had dentist appt's today for Madison to get a filling and sealants put on her teeth, and Mackenzie to get sealants...and she ended up having 3 teeth pulled on top of that. My "I Hate the Dentist" song still pops into my mind on dentist days, even when its my kids who have appt's and not me. It's just not a fun place to hang out!
The kids have been begging to go to Justice to buy these little puppies forever, and they had money to spend, so I figured it was a good day to take them. Afterwards we met Daddy at Red Lobster for dinner, which definitely made me feel better!
How sweet is this! Jonah was such a good little brother, to hold sisters hand while she got her filling! She was a trooper!
Yep.
Happy Gas!
Mackenzie has had several teeth pulled now...they don't like to come out on their own!
Even the puppies got to "eat" a heart shaped biscuit at Red Lobster!
They love playing with these puppies together! Makes my heart happy!

No comments:
Post a Comment