Friday, May 18, 2018

Last Day of School Celebrations

There was lots of activity on the last day of school...Jonah got to wear pj's and watch a movie in his classroom, Madison's class had a t-shirt signing party, and then the morning ended with the teachers playing a game of Nuke'em. 
I was worried about the girls crying on the last day of school, but only one person cried...yep, that'd be me! UGHHHHH!!! #momfail I couldn't help it...watching Mrs. VanCuren loving on Madison was too much for me. I felt really bad too, because then Madi teared up and got really sad. I had anticipated some sadness, so I planned for Adlee to come home with us after school to play. Then Mackenzie was invited to Celebration Station for a 5th grade party, so we all went over there for that. It was a little crazy, and so HOT outside...but the kids had fun & it was just icing on the cake when Mackenzie hit the jackpot and won 1,000 tickets! From there, we went back home and got ready for G-Ma's retirement party. It was a LONG, busy day and we are all SO HAPPY that summer is here!!
These sweet girls sure are going to miss each other next year. It's a good thing we just live down the street from each other!
Especially true of teachers like Mrs. VanCuren!
Jonah's movie party!
Yep, Jonah was still in his pj's at Celebration Station! Oh, well...
The minute we got home from Celebration Station, we had to change and hop in the car for G-Ma's retirement party in Newcastle. This is how Madison felt on the drive there...me too, sister, me too!

No comments:

Post a Comment