Oh, man...all the feels today...this is my last school day to have my little sidekick with me in the afternoons. Next year, he will be in school all day. Excuse me while I go cry in the corner. UGH!!! I'm not even gonna lie...I'm going to have a hard time with this once school starts back, I know it. I have so enjoyed picking Jonah up at 11:00 this year and having him with me. He's been my errand buddy, my shopping buddy, my cookie buddy, my lunch buddy, my cuddle on the couch and watch shows buddy, my coloring buddy, my playing blocks buddy...wherever I am, he has been there too!
For nearly 12 years now, I have had my babies at home with me. Now all of a sudden, they are all going to be out of the nest during the day...whatever am I going to do?! Cry? Laugh? Lay in bed and feel sad? Dance a little jig? YES!! #allthefeels
For now though...I am looking forward to a fun summer with my babes!
Sure do love this handsome fella!

No comments:
Post a Comment