Sunday, November 5, 2017

Way to go, Snakes!

Jonah had his final soccer game today & he was so completely excited to get a trophy! It was the cutest thing ever. He has had a great first season of soccer & I'm certain this will be an ongoing thing! I'm so glad our friends Ashley & Ace asked us if Jonah wanted to play soccer on their team. Jonah had a big audience there for his last game...Poppa & Louise, G-Ma & Rex, Connie, and the girls & me! (Daddy was in Cambodia.) It was so cold & windy too, so they are hard-core, dedicated fans! 
To celebrate the end of a great season, the team went for ice cream afterwards. Go Snakes!!
Jonah had this big smile on his face pretty much the entire time he played! I think its safe to say he was enjoying himself!
There's that smile again! Love it!
His first ever trophy! I'm sure there will be many more to come in the future!
Preston & Ashley were excellent coaches!
A trophy & blue gatorade...what more could a boy want?! This smile says it all!
The big sisters!
Did I mention that it was freezing?!
Poppa Jim might just be Jonah's #1 fan!
It's never too cold outside to eat ice cream inside, right?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment