Thursday, November 23, 2017

A Quiet Thanksgiving at Home

Thanksgiving was a little different this year. G-Ma was on a cruise with Rex's family, and we were going to the lake for Thanksgiving with the Baldwin's the weekend after, so we spent a quiet Thanksgiving Day at home. I actually really loved it! We decided to decorate our Christmas tree the night before, and then we slept in and had a big breakfast the next morning. Who needs turkey and dressing when you can have chocolate chip pancakes and bacon instead?! After breakfast, we decorated the house a little more, and Daddy put Christmas lights on the house. (Thankfully he didn't fall off the roof!) Then later in the afternoon, I decided to go "Black Friday" shopping, even though I was on my own without my mom. It definitely wasn't nearly as much fun without her! 
We have so much to be thankful for this year.
Our Thanksgiving "feast!"
I had to video the Rockettes for G-Ma in case she didn't get to see the parade from the cruise ship!
I LOVE having the house decorated for Christmas!
He loves me!
Our roof really is steep...I'm so glad he didn't hurt himself!
Isn't it so pretty?! I love it! 
This was the line at Target...wrapped all the way around the back of the store!

No comments:

Post a Comment