Wednesday, November 15, 2017

November Misc.

Here are some random things that happened in November!

Madison had a Charlie Brown day at school and the only thing we could find for her to wear was Christmas pajamas!
Truth!
Jonah helped me shop for a new phone & got to take his picture with the Justice League in the AT&T store.

(Window) shopping for Christmas ideas!
I went to Tulsa and took pics for the Easterwood's one day. Such a beautiful family!
Precious Kelsey!
Madison is a very good little artist!
Jonah worked and worked on his "road!"
Connie always comes over to help with the turkey at Thanksgiving! Mackenzie got in on the turkey action this year!
G-Ma also taught her how to slice the cranberry sauce.
A fun puzzle to do this time of year!
We had Thanksgiving at G-Ma's house a few weeks early, because G-Ma went on a cruise with Rex's family over Thanksgiving.
We visited Daddy at the BGCO Annual Meeting at QSBC one day. 
Jonah even got a new superhero Bible storybook!
I sure love my afternoons at home with my buddy!
This kid loves his Mommy!
More Christmas ideas...
Mackenzie had her first basketball practice. Really excited that she is getting to play on a team with OCS girls this year!
This is one colorful turkey!
I really don't know how she can stand sleeping like this, with so much stuff on her bed. I think I would suffocate, but she loves it!
And this is how I find this girl almost every night when I check on her before I go to bed...lamp on, with a book beside her! 
Really thankful that God brought us to EFBC this past year! Exciting things are happening there!
And even more Christmas ideas...
Always neat to receive notes like this!
G-Ma sent this picture and I quickly veto'd this gift idea! Ha!
Daddy outlawed play-doh at our house long ago, so they love playing with it at G-Ma's!

No comments:

Post a Comment