Jonah and I went to the OKC Zoo today with our new friends Lauren & Mason, from EFBC. We had such a great time! I am so very thankful that God is starting to give us new friends here! Jonah was especially interested in "reading" the signs and looking at his map! I just bought our ZooFriends membership at Mathis Brothers & I'm so excited to have it! We have never had a yearly pass, and I think we will use it a lot. This was just a few days before the girls got out of school, so I was soaking up my extra time with just Jonah. Next year, he will be at school with them every morning. My baby is growing up way, way too fast!
Jonah was also very, very sad when it was time to leave and he realized that we didn't get to see the butterflies. I reassured him that we would come back very soon to see them, since we have passes now!

Aren't they just the cutest?!
Not sure what this face was about!

No comments:
Post a Comment