Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Jonah Can Draw!

Jonah has got his own unique artistic style! For the longest time, he has just scribbled, to the point that I have been worried about it. But now all of a sudden, just a few months short of his 5th birthday, he is drawing stick people and learning to write his name! And I have a little bit of a complex about his stick people...they are ALWAYS frowning and never smiling. Is there some kind of psychological thing going on there? I sure hope not! 
Its a funny thing...I don't know if its just a boy thing or what, but I'm pretty sure Mackenzie could have beaten a 10 year old in a coloring contest at the age of 4. I'm just glad he's making progress! His Pre-K teachers may have a challenge ahead of them next year! Haha! Oh, how I love this rotten little mess & his very original artwork too!

No comments:

Post a Comment