3 John 1:4 "I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth..."
Truly, there is nothing more in this world I could want for each of my children, than to know that they know and love Jesus and have given their lives to him! Madison prayed to receive Jesus about a month ago on Good Friday, and she was baptized this Sunday. We had to wait a few weeks to get all of our family there! I always envisioned all of my kids getting baptized at STBC, so there was a little part of my heart that was sad that we weren't there. But, at the same time, it was exciting and special that she was baptized in our new church at EFBC! It was very special that her Daddy got to baptize her! I was so proud of how brave she was. I know she was nervous, but she did so good! She looked so precious in the little white robe they had for her to wear. We got Madison a new Bible with her name etched on it and she loved it! We had a huge support group there to celebrate the day with us! (a separate post because I had SO many pics) I was especially thankful that Connie, Katelyn & Kinley were able to be there with us from Tulsa! Connie took pictures for me, and Katelyn helped fixed Madi's hair after she was baptized! I know how much it meant to Madison to have her BFF, Katelyn there.
I pray that Madison always remembers this day, as she grows in her faith! That she can look back and know that this was the day that she stood before her family, friends & church family and made her public profession that Jesus Christ is Lord of her life. The life verse that we gave Madi when she was born is Numbers 6:24-26...
May the Lord bless you & keep you, Madison
May He make his face shine upon you
and be gracious to you, Madison
May the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.
What a beautiful gift is salvation! We are so undeserving, and yet God loved us so much that He sent Jesus to die on the cross so that we can have forgiveness from our sins, if we will just believe and put our faith and trust in Him! Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound!
Madi Joy,
Daddy and I love you so very much & we are so proud and happy about this decision you have made to follow Jesus! Know that we pray for you every day & we are here to help you on this journey. You are precious to us!
Can't get over the bun & the earrings...so cute!
Looking back to make sure she was supposed to go...
Madison got lots of love on this day!
Seriously, there is NO greater joy! 2 down...1 to go! Thank you, Jesus!




No comments:
Post a Comment