Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Ready Or Not: FC Take 2

It is so crazy that its already time to start our second summer at Falls Creek. I can't say that I am 100% excited, just because last summer was very hard, but I am hopeful that it will be easier and a little less chaotic this time! The girls got out of school on Friday, and we moved into Falls Creek on the next Tuesday. The two set up weeks are kind of nice, because its pretty quiet around camp before campers start coming, and we can get settled and enjoy some time to ourselves. The kids and I actually weren't there for the second set-up week, because they wanted to do Splash Camp at school instead. Here are some pics from our first few days at FC...praying that God does great things this summer! 
Photo Fail:
Home. Sweet. Home. Hahaha!!! One of these summers, maybe we will have a better set up, but for now we are making this work. I know I will look back and smile when I remember the summer nights we all spent sleeping in this little room together! 
Exploring around camp...
Brian and I got to help test drive the fleet of golf carts...it was fun!!
Mackenzie was very into helping this year!
Daddy & Mack hiked way back up behind Boulder Springs one day. I'm very impressed that she did this! (And so glad she didn't get hurt!) I don't like climbing up those rocks. 
Mackenzie is really into photo editing and adding words to pictures like this!
We went into Sulfur one day and had lunch with Team SKOPOS at a Mexican restaurant. 
Daddy is using this for one of his teaching times. 
I don't remember why, but I had to go back home with Madison and Jonah and Mackenzie stayed at camp for an extra day with Daddy. I know that was so much fun for her! 

No comments:

Post a Comment