Wednesday, May 17, 2017

May Misc.

I always say that next to December, May is the craziest month of the year. There's just so much going on. Here are some of our "every day" moments from May! 
Once a quarter our church does a free childcare night, so we got to go on a date! Wahoo! We went to Bricktown and were planning to go to Chelino's, but it was Cinco de Mayo and it was packed out in there, so we went to Zio's. Fun night with my love! 
(We at least took a pic in Chelinos!)
I did lots of cookies in May...one order I got to do was for my sweet friend, Jennifer. It was fun to drive to Tulsa to see her!

Trips to Tulsa usually means trips to Tazikis, which always means chocolate chip cookies! 
I think these videos are sideways for some reason, but they are too funny! Jonah chasing this goose down was hysterical! 
Here was Madison practicing her dance in the Arts after School program at church.
Daddy went to the girls National Day of Prayer (I think that's what it was) at school. So thankful they are in a school that makes things like this a priority! 
Playing Barbies!
This Timehop made me laugh! And made me feel bad about how out of shape I am! I don't miss Crossfit, but I miss how I felt when I was doing it.
My caption on this picture of my new shirt was:
"Really wishing my Dad were here to ask me if I'd been attacked by a wild animal every time I wear my new shirt! #iwillthinkofhimwheniwearitatleast " 
I'm not sure what he was so unhappy about! Haha!
There, that's better! Maybe he just needed a hug?! 
We were just hanging out on the Easterwood's porch, waiting for them to get home one day! 
This is the 3rd snake Charlie has found in our backyard. Yes, that's right...THIRD. What in the world?! He went completely crazy over this one. Thank goodness G-Ma was there to save the day and get rid of it! 
And just another Timehop pic that I couldn't help but stare at forever...I love our new house, but I MISS this beautiful kitchen! 
This is part of why May is so crazy busy...everyone is having graduation parties, birthday parties, baby showers, wedding showers, and everything in between! I'm thankful that business here is picking up! 
The Strawberry Cream Slush from Sonic is my new favorite thing! It takes just like homemade strawberry ice cream. So good! 
Madison is really into playing school with her stuffed animals. She and Mackenzie worked forever making them backpacks and homework folders. So cute! Oh, to be a kid again!
On Thursday May 4th, we lost a great man. This is the way I will always remember Dennis. His struggle with mental illness was so sad and hard. 
Jonah was invited to his friend, Ace's superhero themed birthday party. Most of the little boys were dressed up as different superheroes. Boys are so different from girls. Love it!
Katelyn & Kinley came up to celebrate Madison's baptism with us & the girls had a serious sleepover upstairs!
The girls sang a few songs one Sunday night at church that they have learned in the Arts after School program. We thought Madison was going to get to do her little dance, and she was so excited about it, but when we got there they told us they had to cut that from the service because there wasn't enough time. I was not a happy Momma in that moment. Just sayin'.
Grandma & Grandpa Baldwin and G-Ma went to Braum's with us afterwards. Grandma & Grandpa enjoyed ice cream cones as big as their heads! Haha!
A few days earlier at practice:
Daddy took Jonah to see the house that his Grandma Baldwin lived in one day.
Just something interesting to think about...
This little monkey finds his way into our bed every single night!
TimeHop is killing me this month!
3 Years ago, from TimeHop...sweet baby girl! 
This kid loves to swing!

No comments:

Post a Comment