Monday, June 23, 2014

VBS: Agency D3

This year's VBS theme was "Agency D3," Discover, Decide, Defend! I worked in Preschool crafts again this year and as always, it was fun but BUSY! Every year I think I may change it up and work in a different place for VBS, but I always end up coming back to Crafts. This was the first year that Mackenzie didn't come through Crafts because she's too old, which was kind of sad. We did many fun crafts and it was fun to have G-Ma there for a few days to help! We did swim lessons again this year, so we had to leave a few minutes early every day to make it to ORU by 12:15. It makes things really kind of crazy, but that is the only session we can do with our summer schedule. Thursday night was Family Night and Jonah loved the music and motions! Jonah's teachers at VBS would take the kids out for a wagon ride and he didn't like it very much when he saw G-Ma and me in Crafts and couldn't stay with us. It was too cute though, to see him riding around in a wagon with his buddies! VBS was tons of fun, but I was thankful when Friday came! After doing Choir Tour, Pre-SMAK/SMAK, Falls Creek, and then VBS all back to back, I was TIRED and ready for a break!
Connie worked in the older kids crafts, so she sent me a few pics of Mackenzie!
The craziest project we did was plaster of paris handprints! They turned out so cute, but it really was CRAZY trying to mix up that plaster of paris for each one of the almost 100 Preschool-Kindergarteners and get their handprint in it before it dried!
Can't believe these girls are going to be in 2nd grade next year!
Mackenzie, Emma, Aubrey & Kinley
It was fun to see Bailey at VBS!
Family Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment