On Thursday afternoon, we broke away from the group for a few hours and went back to the mall we visited earlier during our trip to let the kids jump on the trampolines and ride the carousel. Madison gets the prize for the highest jumper...the girl has no fear! Mackenzie gets the prize for conquering her fears...she was afraid, and didn't bounce too high, but we were so proud of her for doing it anyway! Jonah even got to bounce too! It was only a few dollars more for a third person, and he barely met the weight requirement, so we figured why not?! I wasn't sure what he would think about it at all, but he liked it! The guy working it let Brian bounce him, which I think helped. After bouncing and riding the carousel, we had cinnamon pretzels at Auntie Anne's before meeting up with the group at a men's shelter where they were performing that evening. This was a fun little outing for us all!
I'm pretty sure Jonah was wondering what in the world was happening to him!
I think he's going to be our little dare devil!
I think Jonah was more unsure about the carousel than he was about the trampoline.

No comments:
Post a Comment