Friday, June 6, 2014

Bowling & Skating

For the "fun day" on choir tour, we went to a place that had bowling, skating and laser tag. It was raining outside, so this was the perfect activity for us to do on this day. Jonah and I watched while the girls and Daddy bowled. At this point, we were all tired and looking forward to being "home." After bowling, we went skating, which the girls had never done before. They had these awesome skating trainers made with PVC pipes, which are so helpful! When we were kids, we went to the skating rink pretty often. I don't have crazy skating skills or anything, but I can definitely skate. I was very surprised at the number of teenagers who could not skate at all without holding onto the wall. What are kids doing these days?! Apparently not skating! Haha! The girls and guys each had a skating race...Brian beat the boys skating backwards, and I won the girls race, but just barely! Haley Carver almost had me! It was a very fun day!
These teenage girls are investing in Mackenzie and Madison, and they may not even know it. They are showing them what its like to be beautiful young women who love Jesus!
Jonah really wanted out of the stroller, but that was the safest place for him in a bowling alley!
Time to skate...
 
The girls took a few spills, but they got up and kept going!
Woah, horsey! She's going down...
Julia helped with Jonah while we skated!

No comments:

Post a Comment