Falls Creek was great fun and we saw God work in big ways! I love taking the kids with me to Falls Creek. I know some people think that's crazy, but it really is fun! We have an awesome group of teenagers and sponsors who are always willing to help me with anything I might need. The girls were just there until Wednesday afternoon, then they went and stayed with G-Ma for her VBS. I loved the time I had with just Jonah for the last two days of Falls Creek. I don't get that one-on-one time with him very often. Here are a bunch of pic's from our week! We love our church family at STBC...we are so blessed that God has called us to serve there.
Crazy hair night!
Dru, Caleb & Caden came down for the first couple of days and Mackenzie was oh, so excited! She is a little smitten with Caleb. This smile on her face completely cracks me up!! Hahaha!
Sleepy boy!
They really do love each other!
The teenagers are so good to let the girls hang out with them a little at Falls Creek! I don't let them overdue it because I don't want them to become annoying, but they do love spending time with the teenagers!
Ooohhh, my! Daddy's hair...not my favorite look on him! Glad we aren't living in the 80's! =0)
One of my favorite reasons to take my kids to Falls Creek...they are growing up knowing what it means to worship our Lord! We tried to go to Chapel for at least the music each night.
Another Falls Creek fav...ICEE's!
My handsome boys...
Jonah LOVED his ICEE and cried and had a complete fit if you took it from him for even a second to push the stroller. He's rotten!
Silly Senior boys & Jonah. I'm pretty sure he's wondering WHAT in the world is going on! I'm actually not sure at all what they were doing!
I love spending time with Kari at Falls Creek! She makes everything more fun!
I tried to make Jonah a shirt like I did last year, but it didn't exactly turn out like I planned. It worked though!
I mean, seriously...it does not get any cuter!
Jonah & his friend, Michael!
Disney night...
Two Elsa's!
Jonah spent a lot of time watching Mickey Mouse on my phone!
Jonah learned how to say "water" during tabernacle one night. This was huge to me, because it seems that he will never learn to talk!
Getting Jonah to actually look at the camera and smile is nearly impossible!
Jonah had a constant audience!
Courtnee colored this picture for Jonah. So sweet!
It was so hot, but we went to the volleyball courts one day for about an hour. It had rained and there were big water puddles that Jonah liked walking around in.
I love him! Falls Creek is a ton of work, but Brian always does a great job of making sure we are taken care of.
Check out this fancy icee flower!
One day we walked to the Tabernacle and it started pouring on us. This is what Jonah looked like when we got there...he was soaked and looking at me like, "Why???"
M&M's helped keep Jonah quiet and happy during tabernacle.

Your family does not get yet what an incredible treasure these blogs are.
ReplyDeleteWhat a huge gift!! (And, I life that I'm in some... ;-). Love you!
ReplyDelete