Happy Father's Day!
I LOVE this man! He is the most wonderful Daddy I could ever have dreamed of for my children! It makes me love him even more to watch him love our kids. I found this quote below that says
DAD
A Son's First Hero
A Daughter's First Love
I am so thankful that Jonah has a "first hero" who loves and points him to Jesus and will teach him what it means to be a real man someday, and that Mackenzie and Madison have a "first love" who is honorable and an excellent example of what to look for in a husband someday.
Daddy had to set up at Falls Creek on Saturday, and he had a very busy day getting ready for FC on Sunday, so we gave him his Father's Day present on Saturday night when he got back. He never buys anything for himself at all, so it was fun to surprise him with a new Fossil watch! He loved it!
Big shoes to fill! I hope Jonah always follows in his Daddy's footsteps.
On Sunday after church, we had lunch at the Romoser's before packing for Falls Creek and heading to Newcastle later in the day. I am so thankful that we have wonderful friends to celebrate special days like this with!
A great group of Godly men!
The kids made all kinds of goodies for Daddy at church this morning, including a new tie!
Here are some cards the girls made for their Daddy!
"My Daddy is Kind and Silly and he is Sweet. Love Madison"
Madison always makes Daddy's hair look so good!


No comments:
Post a Comment