Wednesday nights are fun, but CRAZY! I don't know what it is about Wednesday's, but it is definitely the most stressful day of the week for me. In the past, we have eaten dinner at church but it is just too hard on my own with all three kids, so we don't do that anymore. I am teaching in Madison's 4 year old choir class this year with Lori Carver, and I love that! Mackenzie is in Ms. Connie's 1st grade choir. This week was "Sports Night" and I didn't remember until the very last minute. She didn't have a sports team shirt, so I put one of my shirts on her and tied it up in the back...it worked! She is growing up way too fast! After Choir, the girls do Mission Friends & GA's, and I try to go upstairs to Youth for a few minutes. Jonah is having such a hard time in the nursery though, and it's so hard for me to leave him in there crying the whole time. After church, we head home to finish homework, have a snack, do baths (sometimes), and try to get into bed before it's too late. This whole back to school routine has been a challenge this year! I am so thankful for the Preschool Music & Missions programs at our church, and blessed to be able to serve in them!

She thought she was big stuff, wearing my OU shirt and even my necklace! She is loving being in "big" choir and GA's! This night was especially exciting because she got to spend her wooden nickels that she had earned on Reeses, her favorite!
Madison was looking extra "princess-like" in her new Hello Kitty dress!
Jonah stayed with me this week in Choir, because he has been running a fever for a few days. He had a viral infection. Sick Baby = No Fun!
Madison & Annabella playing on the playground!
Ms. Lori does such a great job!!










No comments:
Post a Comment