Thursday, September 5, 2013

Jonah's One Year Pics from Penney's

About a week after his birthday, once he was feeling better, I took Jonah to Penney's for his 1 year pic's. The lady taking the pictures couldn't get over how he would just look at the camera and smile, so she just kept snapping pictures! He really did act perfectly and it was an easy photo shoot. You never know how pictures at a studio will go. The hardest part was trying to decide on which pictures I wanted...I mean, how in the world do you choose?! So, I just bought the image CD so I could have them all! It's just money, right?! 
I now have this same type of picture collage of all 3 of my "first birthday" babies! Jonah enjoyed his birthday cake very much! He was way more into this cake than he was at his birthday party. That was just totally overwhelming for him, I think. He wasn't at all shy about digging into this one though!
 
Oh, how I LOVE this sweet boy!!!
"Hi!"
It doesn't get any sweeter...
I managed to keep these shoes on him for a couple minutes while we took pictures!
Cake Time!
This is one of my favorites! Well, I love them all...
I snuck a few pic's and a video on my phone during the photo shoot...I wanted to send Daddy and G-Ma a sneak peek of this cuteness!

No comments:

Post a Comment