Grandma Baldwin came and spent a few nights with us while Daddy was in Guatemala. Mackenzie has asked me numerous times if we could open the sewing machine that Grandma & Grandpa got her for Christmas. The only problem is I don't have a clue how to use it! As soon as Grandma got to our house, Mackenzie ran to get her sewing machine! They had a short sewing lesson, but I think Mackenzie is still too young, and Grandma Baldwin is going to look for a different sewing machine that is a little easier. We all loved having Grandma Baldwin spent the night with us. On Sunday evening we ordered pizza from Mazzio's and had it delivered. The girls thought this was just about the coolest thing EVER, that the Mazzio's man would just bring the pizza right to our house! Yeah...we don't ever have pizza delivered. =0) On Monday we pretty much spent the entire day shopping. We shopped, picked Mackenzie up from school, shopped some more, went to a birthday party at My Little Dollhouse, and then shopped some more! Grandma Baldwin spoils us!! I don't think I know anyone who loves shopping as much as she does...especially at Kohl's! One of these days I'm sure she will teach the girls how to sew for real. Until then, she is our very own "Doc McStuffins"...the girls are convinced that she can fix just about anything and everything! I was very, very thankful that she could come to spend a few days with us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment