Wednesday, September 25, 2013

September Misc.

These are just some random pictures taken during September.
We played in the church library for a little while one morning before school. 
Looks like they've found a very comfortable coloring spot!
I was working on cookies one day and looked over to find Madison sitting like this. Silly girl!
Here are several fun video's!
Mackenzie accidentally knocked Madison off the couch and she hurt her neck. So she took very good care of her, and got all of these stuffed animals and Barbies for her!
Grandma Baldwin took us shopping and we found this super cute My Little Pony shirt.
Playing rocks at G-Ma's house.
More fun video's!
Super Baby!
We went on a bike ride one evening and the sunset was so pretty!
Mackenzie said, "I know Momma, you get over there and kiss Daddy and I'll take your picture!" That's my picture posing girl! I don't love this picture, but of course I have to keep it since she took it!
The weather has been beautiful! It will be a sad day when they are too big to jump on the trampoline in their panties! 
We took this Jack Sprat video and sent it to G-Ma...that's one of her favorites!
Jonah and I went to Metro to hear Daddy speak at Chapel one day while the girls were in school. 
Our countdown to Disney is in full swing...it will be here before we know it!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment