I took these pictures of Madi and Jonah at church Sunday. Are they precious, or what?! These two are quite the pair! Jonah adores Madi and thinks everything she does is funny. Now that he is getting into everything, they are starting to fight about things...which is very amusing to me! We are trying to teach Jonah that it isn't nice to pull hair. It's just a hard concept to learn though, when he has two sisters with such pretty long hair! Someone commented at church Sunday about how much all three of our kids look alike. It's true...their skin and hair colors are all the same. There's no denying these two belong in the same family! And most of the time I think Jonah looks more like Mackenzie than Madison.
On a side note...Brian kept calling Jonah "Carlton" (Fresh Prince of Bel-Air) in this outfit. Hilarious! I guess he does look a little preppy, but I never would have come up with that analogy!



No comments:
Post a Comment