We went to the Tulsa Fair with Daddy and the teenagers on Monday afternoon/evening. We usually don't do rides, but the girls wanted to do it so badly, so we gave in! They rode 3 or 4 rides, we played a few games, they jumped on the trampolines, ate corn dogs, and the highlight of the night...Mackenzie FINALLY lost her front tooth that has been loose forever! My camera battery died 5 minutes after we got there, so I took most of these pictures with our phones. Grr!! We spent way too much money, but it was a lot of fun and the memories made were worth far more than that $$ we spent!

This is what cute looks like!
Madison went first and just jumped away!
Mack's turn...she was a little more timid. The lady kept having to help her bounce! I don't blame her...that goes pretty high!
It made her head hurt. =0(
They all ended up with a stuffed animal at the end of the night! (This is the last picture of Mackenzie with her top baby teeth...the tooth episode happened just a few minutes after this.)


We were on our way out of the fair when all of a sudden Mackenzie says, "Momma, my tooth!!!" kind of in a panic. She bumped it when she was trying to get a drink of water and it was just barely hanging in there. I said, "Well, pull it!" So she reached in and pulled it right out! I was SO proud of her...and you can see by this look on her face that she was so happy that it was out. Every time we tried to wiggle it or talk about pulling it, she would get very upset. I'm not sure who was happier to finally have it out...me or her!













































No comments:
Post a Comment