Sunday, October 23, 2011

The Wedding Rehearsal

The girls have been so excited about being Flower Girls in Uncle Clint & Abigail's wedding! (well, now Aunt Abigail!) For many months now, Mackenzie has been all about being a bride...dressing up with a veil, making a "train" out of a blanket, etc... so she was definitely ready to be in the wedding!

We went to Newcastle on Thursday and had a weekend full of wedding fun! I had talked to the girls several times about what they would do in the wedding, and I was hopeful that all would go as planned! They did perfectly in the rehearsal on Friday night...I LOVE how they are "pretending" to hold their flower bouquets. Precious! I was actually more concerned about how they would do during the rest of the ceremony, rather than how they would do walking in! As it turns out, they were absolutely perfect the whole time! The cutest flower girls ever!They walked down the aisle & gave hugs and kisses to Uncle Clint...so sweet!Uncle Clint is very special to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment