
We spent Fall Break in Newcastle with G-Ma. It was very relaxing & fun, but we also got a lot of work done around the house. (When I say "we," I mostly mean "Brian") He is such a great guy...so willing to help my mom with things that she can't do all by herself now. I love him! One of our projects was cleaning out the attic. We had such a fun time looking through old things...talk about a blast from the past! We found one of my first pairs of glasses & put them on Mackenzie. Yep, she looked more like me than ever before! The lenses were about an inch thick! Some other fun things we found from when I was growing up: Cabbage Patch dolls, Babysitter's Club books (I think I had every single book in the series!), POGS (Mackenzie loved them!), tons of Beanie Babies, journals & notes from Jr. High & High School that probably need to be shredded, old Prom dresses (my left leg might fit into them now!) and lots more! It's hard to believe how quickly time passes...but fun to look back and smile at all of the memories along the way.

No comments:
Post a Comment