After the Wedding Rehearsal, we went to the OKC Zoo Aquarium Gallery for the Rehearsal Dinner. It was, by far, the neatest atmosphere I have ever seen for a Rehearsal Dinner. Mom worked really hard & did such a wonderful job organizing this event. Clint, Poppa, Mom and I went to the Zoo before the Rehearsal to set up. It was a beautiful evening! While we were setting up, the sea lions kept looking in at us...it was the cutest thing ever! By the time we got there after the rehearsal, it was already dark and we couldn't see the sea lions. I was so sad that the girls missed out on that. They had a great time looking at all of the other fish though. I thought about Dad so many times throughout the weekend. He would have absolutely loved the entire thing. I am so happy for Clint & Abigail! They are a beautiful couple & it is easy to tell that they love each other deeply.
How special that the girls have their Great-Grandpa, "Poppa Jim" and their Great-Grandma Shaw. They are very loved!
Madison is coming out of her shell so much! I looked over and saw her standing by one of the fish tanks, so I went to take her picture & this is how she posed! LOL!
Then Mackenzie came running over to get in the picture & she struck a pose too. That made Madison look real close to make sure she was doing the same thing. Funny little girls!
My favorite shoes the girls have ever had...I wish I could find them in my size, although they wouldn't look nearly as cute!
The golf cart ride to and from the parking lot was a highlight for the girls. They weren't at all bothered by the fact that it was 10:00 at night!
The golf cart ride to and from the parking lot was a highlight for the girls. They weren't at all bothered by the fact that it was 10:00 at night!
No comments:
Post a Comment