Tuesday, October 18, 2011

My Favorite Part of the Day

Who wouldn't love waking up to these sweet little faces every day?! Much of the time, one or both of the girls make their way into our bed sometime in the middle of the night. Or, they come crawl in bed with me as soon as they wake up in the morning. I am not an early riser...so, I absolutely love the time I get to spend cuddling and playing with the girls in bed in the mornings. Mackenzie & Madison both love pretending to be animals...kitties, puppies, baby giraffe's...pretty much anything you can think of. Playing "Pet Shop" is one of our favorite things to do while laying in bed in the mornings. They like to "hide" under the covers. Mackenzie is usually a "shy" little animal. I love the mornings that we don't have anywhere to be very early, so we can just play like this!
Nap time is a pretty good time of the day too! Madison is still a very good napper. Most of the time, she doesn't even fuss about having to lay down. (as long as she has her pony & blankie!) Mackenzie doesn't take naps, but she will sit quietly and look at books, or watch a movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment