Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Happiness


These are just some cute pic's & a video from the last week or two. When I look at them, they make me happy...thus, the title of "Happiness."

The girls were watching a movie morning, and I looked in on them and found them laying like this. I love it that they love each other! Don't get me wrong...they fight like crazy, but they are good friends too. I was opening a can of Spaghetti-O's for Mackenzie one night, and I accidentally flung them all over her head...it was a huge mess, but we got a good laugh out of it! Thankfully she thought it was funny, instead of bursting into tears. She is pretty dramatic, so it could have gone either way. Her hair got a good scrubbing that night! Madison's new favorite doll...of course it would be one with a ton of hair! She LOVES hair! This is one of Mackenzie's dolls, and thankfully, she isn't too attached to it, because Madison has pretty much claimed it for her own. When I took the above picture of Madison, Mackenzie came running over with this pumpkin and said, "Mommy, take my picture too!" LOL! So of course, I did! Madison still makes a sucking noise the second she gets ahold of her pony's hair, or now, this doll's hair. This picture is funny because I can tell that she is mid-suck. She doesn't suck her thumb or a pacifier, just air I guess. I wonder how I am ever going to break her of that! One day during Fall Break, we ran into Libby & Brandi at Target. The girls all sat down on the curb together while we were talking & it was so cute.We went to a church service in North Tulsa last Sunday night & the girls and I rode in the bus that Brian drove. This is a video Kari recorded of Madison (and Mackenzie) singing on the way home. Unbelievably sweet! Madison may be hard for us to understand sometimes, but I am quite certain that when she sings about Jesus, He understands every word!


I really don't know what to write about these pictures, except that the girls just looked so cute that I had to take their picture. Check out Mackenzie's leg pose! This child's mouth is ALWAYS dirty! I guess that's because she is ALWAYS eating!Not sure what this looks about!What a wonderful way to start the day! My two little chickadee's all bundled up, without a care in the world. If only life could stay that wonderful & simple all of the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment