Saturday, October 16, 2010

Fall Beauty

A sweeter face, I have never seen! I love these pictures of Madison that I took at mom and dad's house today! Their house is always so pretty in the Fall. Last year, I took pictures of Madison on this hay bale when she was just a baby, and they were so cute. They turned out just as precious this year. I had a lot of fun editing them! And she wasn't really even cooperating all that well...so glad no one was watching me take these...I was acting pretty silly! I was planning on taking pictures of Mackenzie too, but she wasn't feeling well so I decided to wait until next time. I love these little overalls that Grandma Baldwin bought for her. It is hard to believe that Madi is already 19 months old...wow! Her hair is getting so long, and she is truly turning into a "big girl!"

Sweet Cheeks!Madison is really into leaning her head over to the side like this and "posing" for pictures, just like her big sister does!She didn't want to look at the camera at all, so I just decided to capture the moment for what it was worth...she loved the flowers! I would plop her up on the hay, scoot back really fast, act silly and snap a picture and she would slide down and run off...we went through that about 10 times! But hey, it was worth it!Last year she tried to eat these berries!Of course we needed an aerial shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment