We had fun at bath time tonight...I am just wondering though, why is it that they both want the same toy ALL of the time? We have an entire tub full of toys, and still they fight over them! Poor little Madison has a cold, so we decided to stay home from church. We read books, colored, took baths, I exercised (yes, I actually did, believe it or not!)...I really love being at home with my girls. I discover more and more how much of a homebody I am. Bath time is one of our favorite times of the day! Both of our girls have always loved baths....they are always "Ariel" and "Flounder" in the bathtub...you can probably guess which one is which! Madison's not old enough to fight for it yet, but it will come....oh, my will it come! I love Madison's "wings"...this is what her hair looks like when it comes out of her pigtails. Very cute!

Madison is really into tilting her head for pictures these days...I guess Mackenzie was too right at this moment. Sometimes its not about having pictures where they are looking at the camera, it is just about capturing the moment...however it is happening!
God has truly blessed us with two beautiful girls!

Gotta love hooded towels!
Madison was not too into posing for these pictures!Now...put clean little girls in fresh, warm pajamas, read a few stories, wind up Madison's lullaby bear, get Mackenzie drink, turn on her nightlight, say prayers, heat up Mackenzie's beanbag, check on her 4 times....finally, PEACE & QUIET! Sometimes I feel guilty that I look forward to bedtime so much. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my girls, but I MUST have some time for myself. Funny that I sit and look at pictures and write about them during that time! Oh, well...it is kind of therapeutic I think! Good night all!


No comments:
Post a Comment