Monday, October 11, 2010

Momma & Madison Night

Well, Madison was not happy about being left behind at all when daddy & Mackenzie went on their "date." I took this picture right after they left...how sad is this face? One of these days, she will have "Daddy Date Night" too! She got over it very quickly when I took her on a walk to the park. I love getting to spend one-on-one time with Madison! She is so cute and funny right now!

She loves to play under the kitchen table! When the cat's away, the mouse will play! Madison seriously NEVER plays in her own room...her big sisters room is much too fun! When Mack is at school, Madison gets to play with anything she wants to! Mackenzie's room is usually such a mess that she never knows the difference when she gets home.

No comments:

Post a Comment