
On Monday afternoon, we went to Pumpkin Town! (After 2 hours at the bank, the girls definitely deserved a fun outing!) We were a little disappointed because it was so windy that there were no pony rides or blow-up toys to play on. However, we had a great time and walked away only spending $1.36! What a deal! The wind was blowing so hard that we had all the fun we could stand in about 25 minutes. Madison just wanted to run all over the place and take NO pictures for me! It is hard to watch both girls play, take pictures, video them, and chase Madison down all at the same time! I love that little girl to pieces, but she is a LOT of work these days. She is ornery as can be!
The girls really looked cute in their overalls...surprisingly, Mackenzie didn't fight with me about wearing them! She found a HUGE pumpkin that she just loved, and cried when we told her she couldn't have it. We tried to explain to her that we weren't going to buy such a large, expensive pumpkin, but she was very upset. Brian asked her how much money she had and she said, "You have all the money Daddy!" The sadness only lasted until she saw the tiny, cute little pumpkins and she picked the smallest one and loved it even more than the giant pumpkin! (They were actually gourd's, but to her, they were pumpkins!) We had a great time, but were WORN OUT by the time we got back to the car! Going to the Pumpkin Patch is such a fun Fall thing to do!
I love how Madison is sticking her entire body through the hole! Her expressions are so serious most of the time...I was very much like that when I was little.

I think she really thought she could pick up a pumpkin!


This is one of my favorite pictures from the Pumpkin Patch!

Looking at this picture, all I can think is, "I am SO thankful she didn't drop this on her foot!"

Getting them to both look and smile at the same time is next to impossible! I just love overalls...if I could wear them and look this cute, I definitely would!


Our Cute Little Pumpkins! This situation goes from okay to really bad very quickly...watch!

"Somebody get her off of me!"

"Seriously...help me!" Yet another picture of Mackenzie choking Madison...what can I say?! Madison just doesn't like to be held on to, and when she tries to escape, Mackenzie tries to hang on that much harder. All of these choking pictures are going to make a great collage one of these days!

Now this girl knows how to pose for pictures!


Riding in the wagon was the best part! (For us and them, because we weren't having to chase Madison!) Mackenzie is playing the big sister role very well...making sure her sister doesn't fall out!

So thankful for these two little blessings in my life!

Madison is looking at me like, "NOT another picture!" So glad Daddy was off this week and we got to do fun things like this with him!

My hair was lookin' real good by the time we got finished!

Madison loved playing in the corn...who needs sand?!

Pumpkin Town!

This SO makes me laugh! We really had to work hard for the pictures we took...Madison just wasn't interested at all, and it was SO windy!

Mackenzie's beloved BIG pumpkin! As you can tell, she really did love it! (Until she saw the tiny pumpkins and loved them even more!)

Here she is trying to convince Daddy that he is the one with all of the money and he can pay for the pumpkin! It was quite funny!
When Madison saw Mackenzie rolling a pumpkin, she wanted to do it too. She actually rolled this pumpkin a long way!
When did my baby become such a big girl?! I know it happened before my very eyes, but wow! I never expect it to happen so fast.
Finally, to appease Mackenzie, we put the pumpkin in the wagon and took it with us up to the tent where the rest of the pumpkins were. Well, once she saw the little pumpkins, she never even looked back at it! Truth be told, we probably would have bought it if she would have kept on about it, but thankfully we didn't have to!

A few final pictures with the scarecrow!
Mr. Scarecrow was looking a little too relaxed!
Is this actually a smile on Madison's face?! Well, it may appear to be, but she was actually whining and upset because Daddy took her gourd away. But hey, it works!
So glad the girls were so happy with their cute little "pumpkins!" Mackenzie liked hers because it looked like sunshine, she said.
Mackenzie picked out this "pumpkin" for Madison!
Going back to the car!!! After a quick dinner at Chick-fil-a, we headed home!
No comments:
Post a Comment