Wednesday, October 13, 2010

In The Corner

The girls were playing in the living room tonight and all of a sudden I heard Mackenzie say, "No-No Madi!" and she started spanking her hand...just like I do when she is in trouble. So, that definitely landed Mackenzie in the corner. I explained to her that it was never her job to give her sister spankin's or get onto her...mommy or daddy need to do that. Well, it was very traumatic...she doesn't like going to the corner at all. The sweetest thing though, was that Madison went and sat down beside her. It never even phased her that Mackenzie had gotten onto her! (She doesn't respond when I swat her hand either!) She just sat there beside her, like, "What's wrong, sister? It's okay!" Oh, how I love to watch these two interact with one another! Some might say it was cruel of me to take a picture of this upsetting moment for Mackenzie, but it just couldn't be helped. It was too precious that her little sister was trying to comfort her to miss capturing it on camera! Rest assured though...I dealt with the situation the second after I snapped these pictures, and all was well with the world again!

No comments:

Post a Comment