Monday, October 11, 2010

Snip, Snip!

At almost 19 months old, Madison got her first haircut! She just got her bangs cut, but it still counts! I had a hair appt. with Stacey, my friend who has done my hair forever, and I thought it would be a great time to trim Madi's bangs. They were getting so long, and I was constantly brushing them out of her eyes! She sat very still on the little seat, and held on to my fingers very tightly. She kept looking at me like, "Mommy, I'm not too sure about this!" I was very proud of her and her new bangs look so cute...she looks older with them cut. Mackenzie didn't have her first haircut until she was right at 2 years old, so Madison has her beat! She wore this same little apron when she got her first haircut too...it was like dejavu! Why is it that cutting your baby's hair for the first time is kind of a sad thing? I guess it is just another reminder that they are growing up and you can't do anything to stop it from happening! Things like this remind me how quickly time passes, and make me want to make the most of every moment!
Here we go!
"What is going on?"
She was okay as long as she was holding on to my hand!
This is a very serious face! So sweet! Stacey Crowe is a very good friend...I doubt if I ever have anyone else do my hair!
Mackenzie got her bangs trimmed too...look how big she is! All of us girls got haircuts today!

No comments:

Post a Comment