It can't really be Halloween until you carve a pumpkin, right?! Brian wasn't overly excited about doing this, because he knew he would be stuck doing most of the work. (And he was right!) I can't handle sticking my hand in a pumpkin AT ALL...ewwww! Well, we were reminded just how much Mackenzie is like her momma when it comes to things like this. She stuck her hand in once and that was it...she was done! Madison was another story...she loved the goo and pumpkin seeds and didn't have any trouble sticking her hand in there. Mackenzie did love drawing faces on the little pumpkins. What a beautiful weekend this was!

G-Ma likes carving pumpkins and digging out the yucky stuff, so she got in on the action!

Ha,ha,ha! This was Mackenzie's response to the inside of the pumpkin! "EWWWW!"

Not Madi...she dug right in!

She's probably thinking, "What IS this?!"

She liked picking the seeds out.


Love this sweet face!

This was Mackenzie's kind of pumpkin decorating!


She drew a face on every side of the pumpkin! Our little artist!


I love this little girl that is so much like me!

Such a good daddy! (And husband!) It looks like he's about to throw this at me...that would be a bad, bad thing!

Mackenzie was interested in the carving part!

I can't believe I didn't take a picture of the final product....what was I thinking?! It was a very nice Jack-o-Lantern. We even sat it on our porch and put candles in it on Saturday night.
No comments:
Post a Comment