Saturday, December 13, 2025

Taylor & Tony 12*13*25

Taylor and Tony's wedding was one of the most beautiful weddings I have ever been to! Every detail was perfect and it was just the sweetest celebration! I'm afraid Taylor set the bar way high in the minds of my girls, when it comes to what kind of wedding they want. I have loved this girl since she was born...such an honor to be there to celebrate her special day! 
Married Christmas!!
I may have cried my way through this father/daughter dance...the way Jamie loved and raised his kids when life threw him the biggest curveball has been the sweetest thing to witness. What a great dad!
Forever wedding date!
Loved the caricature artist they had there! But why did she have to give me such a big booty?! 
I was honored to make cookies for them.
So cute!!
Love again!
Heart melted!!

No comments:

Post a Comment