I've never seen a more accurate description of the month of December! Especially this year, because we were gone over Thanksgiving and I felt like I never caught up. Somehow it all got done though! Here is all of the randomness...
This is pretty well what the kitchen looked like all month long! Cookies everywhere...
Back to reality, after our cruise! I was missing those buffets for sure! =0)
Brian and I went to Choctaw Road's Christmas program & I couldn't believe it when they opened with this video of Rascal Flatts...Madi was sorry she didn't go!
Finally got to hear Brian on the radio in the car! So cool that GNJ got to do these radio spots!
Just a little worm'ing on the trampoline on this warm December day!
Oh man, this is the best throw back to my childhood!
Of course he wore his Spiderman costume to go shopping at the mall!
Train him up!!
My little sidekick!
Wow! Tonight's sunset was amazing!
The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
Day after day they pour forth speech;
night after night they reveal knowledge.
Psalm 19:1-2
It's always a good day when Daddy plays in the backyard with you!
Brian and I were invited to a Christmas party at the Frasier's house. I didn't really know anyone there, and we played a charades game and a White Elephant game that made me nervous, but we had a fun time.
Mrs. Garner is indoctrinating them to be OSU fans!
We went to two weddings in one day on Dec 13th! Tarah and Taylor are both very special, so I was very happy one wedding was in the morning and one was in the evening. Tarah's wedding was in Madill, so it was a long day of driving. So happy for Tarah & Tyce!
I don't know what he was mad about, but clearly he was upset about something. Jack likes to express his feelings through drawing.
Brian preached in Coweta one Sunday in December. He was very sick and I really wasn't sure he was going to make it through. Poor guy! He still did a great job.
This family is so, so special to us! We were so happy to go to lunch with them after church.
Love Ammy so much!
Misty met us at Chili's...love her too!
Cheer Christmas party!
Jonah's Tabernacle assignment turned out really good.
I mean, isn't this a perfectly normal way to mix up a cake? Hahaha!
I made the birthday cake for Jesus, for Jack's class Christmas party.
He never stops making us laugh!
We met Grandpa Baldwin at Cracker Barrel for lunch to celebrate Christmas with him.
Legos. All. The. Time.
Madi and Evie practicing their Duo for Nationals!
Jack brought me his Spiderman mask the night before I left with Madi for Nationals and wanted me to take it with me so I would remember him. Sweet, sweet boy!
Jack is a big fan of the sunroof on my new car!
Alvin wannabe right here! =0) Jack is all about Alvin and the Chipmunks these days!
This is how the boys spent the last day of 2025...in an intense basketball workout, that ended with Jonah throwing up in the parking lot.
The fact that he is outgrowing this Spiderman costume to the point that it is ripping, makes me incredibly sad!
We have gotten our $43 worth out of this Jeep battery!

















































































No comments:
Post a Comment