I am ending 2025 with a full heart...God carried us through this year in the most amazing way with the beginning of GoodNews Journey. He provided for our every need and has blessed us in huge ways. That doesn't mean it has all been easy--quite the opposite much of the time--but God is so faithful! We also survived Mackenzie's graduation and moving her to college for the first time, which is something I have been dreading for...well, forever. More and more, I realize that life is constantly changing, and seasons don't last forever. We have trusted God in the valleys and praised Him on the mountaintops this year. As we move into 2026 and begin a new chapter at Choctaw 'Road and continuing running hard with GoodNews Journey, we know that God is going before us. He has us! No matter what we walk through in life, He is always there.
Great days are ahead!
This collage is the front of my planner for 2026 and it just makes me happy to look at it every day. I can't look at it without thinking "Thank you, Jesus, for these beautiful people you have blessed me with."

No comments:
Post a Comment