Jack's Kindergarten Christmas party was a "Happy Birthday, Jesus" themed celebration. Mrs. Garner has a very specific cake that she requests for this party, and I was happy that I got to make it this year. Jack helped me of course!! Mrs. Garner made a pillow and blanket for each of the kids and they were all so excited about them...such a sweet and thoughtful gift! Jonah still has his pillow that she made him when he was in her class! Brian was out buying me a new car, (surprise!) but he made it for the tail end of the party. I am really enjoying being one of the homeroom moms for Jack's class this year! We sure love Mrs. Garner! We were pretty certain at this point that Jack will repeat Kindergarten next year, so hopefully we will get two years with her!!
I love this so much...the kids each made a set of these ornaments to hang on the tree...such a great way to teach them the names of Jesus...
I love that the party is centered around this cake and what each part represents.

























No comments:
Post a Comment