Thursday, December 25, 2025

Christmas Morning at Home

Oh how I love Christmas mornings at home!! No doubt about it, Christmas is a lot of work...I spend hours and hours trying to get just the right gifts for everyone. And, it is a lot of money...more and more expensive as the kids get older. It is worth it all though, when Christmas morning comes and I get to watch the happiness on their faces! 
Merry Christmas, my loves! 
And more importantly, Happy Birthday Jesus!!
Jonah ~ gaming chair
Madi ~ Rascal Flatts tickets
Jack ~ Bike
Mackenzie ~ iPad
Jack was ready--he had to get everybody else on board to start the singing! 
Probably Madi's favorite present of the morning, lol! 
Jack's Ant Man costume just barely fits...he doesn't seem to mind though! So funny! 
Our traditional Christmas morning breakfast!
Nap time on the way to Grandma Baldwins house!

No comments:

Post a Comment