My mom had never been to Washington D.C. so when she had the chance to go to a conference there, and she invited me to go, I was all in! I knew she would love D.C. and I it was so special to be there with her for the first time. This was my 4th trip to D.C. and I love it every single time...no two trips are alike. The first few days, I got to hang out in a very nice hotel by myself while she was in meetings...glorious! I loved it! Then we explored and saw everything we possibly could while we were there. I will cherish these memories always!
Flying into D.C. is my favorite!
So cool to see from the air!
We went on a little bus tour with the conference group on our first night there, and we got to see the Jefferson Memorial. Beautiful every time!










No comments:
Post a Comment