Monday, July 7, 2025

Falls Creek with Friends

All 3 of the big kids went to Falls Creek this week! Mackenzie went with her friends from Capitol Hill, plus Kade came too, so it was a very fun week for her! Madi & Jonah went with our church, ECC. Evie and Albany came with Madi, and Jonah had his little 7th grade boys gang. This was Jonah's first full experience as a camper at Falls Creek, and I think he got a little homesick. I think it was hard for all of them to be there in this new context, without Brian working there and our whole family living there. There's just still very much a sadness surrounding this, that we are praying gets better soon. I am glad that they even wanted to go at all...I wasn't sure how that would look for us. Kids are resilient though, and I am thankful they all had a fun week with their friends! Brian went down to visit with Randall one night, so he got some pics, and I also loved getting pics from the kids and their friends throughout the week.
Brian did the Capitol Hill drop off with Mackenzie, and I did the ECC drop off with Jonah and Madi.
Didn't take Jonah long to pull out his pin book! 
This girl always has an Alani in her hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment