Tuesday, July 22, 2025

July Misc

Here are some random pics and videos from July. This was a strange summer in some ways, because it was our first summer not at Falls Creek. It felt like a lot of down time at home, and yet we seemed to stay busy. And you can be sure, there was plenty of screen time happening! 
When I send Madi and Jack to the playground in Chickfila...ten minutes later they come out with this video! =0) Madi really is talented at video editing! 
Not every day you see Lightning McQueen in the parking lot! I made Jonah take this picture for Jack because he wasn't with us when we saw it.
Who needs a real swimming pool?!
We decided to cash in the girls' savings bonds from Grandma Shaw to help pay for the cruise we decided to take. 
Jack started this "art project" on the wall in our bedroom and it just kept getting bigger and bigger! It was quite impressive!
Jack and I got to hang out for the day, while Daddy went to Falls Creek to see the kids. This was the day before I left for DC, so we got lots of cuddles. And...who needs clothes to go to Sonic when they're 5?! 
I did the yearbook for Shiloh this year, and I can't tell you how happy and relieved I was when it was finished and at our house on time! 
"Hey dude!" "Hey girl!" Where does he come up with this stuff?!
Our summer was full of tball! 

While I was in DC and the big kids were at Falls Creek, Brian took Jack to the GoStudents OKC block party.
Brian preached at Capitol Hill Baptist Church on the Sunday that I was in DC. Look at these beautiful kids...love them so! 
Jack has got the moves! LOL! This kid never stops entertaining us! Theater is in his future, for sure! 
Daddy and the boys hung out at home while I was in DC with GMa.
Bad to the bone! 
Madi was invited to spend the night at Okana with her friend Aven. So fun! 
We went to Theodore's 3rd birthday party and they had quite the balloon pit in one of their bedrooms!
Before:
The notebook situation is out of control...
Major improvement...
Fav!
Lol! Look at that belly! =0)
Jonah started XC practice!

No comments:

Post a Comment