Mackenzie finished her Freshman year today!! I very vividly remember being a Freshman in High School...not my finest year. I am so thankful for Mackenzie's character and her love for Jesus and others! She is a joy to be around & we are so proud of her! This has been a great year for Mackenzie, with the highlight being Little Women. It's hard for me to even wrap my head around the fact that in 3 very short years, Mackenzie will be graduating. I'm going to cherish every moment!
She was studying and doing homework up until the very last minute on the drive to school today.
This was the look on her face when she looked up and saw that I was taking her picture. Lol! I just thought she looked so pretty & smart! =0)
Straight A's is hard to accomplish, especially at CHA!
Jack is excited to have his "Kenzie" at home with him this summer!










No comments:
Post a Comment