Jonah has never really played baseball before, and he is going to baseball camp in a few weeks, so we went to Academy and got him fixed up. We have been playing in the backyard in the evenings, just to get him warmed up to it. He is a little timid, but I think baseball is something he would like if he will give it a chance. He seems to be catching on quickly! His preference would be to play video games all day, and that's okay, but we want him to do other things too! I wish we would have put him in t-ball years ago, but our summer schedule makes that hard. He would sure be a cute baseball player!
Now Jack, I would definitely like to put him in t-ball early on, like we did with Madi. She's the only one of our kids that ever played t-ball and it was kind of the cutest thing ever. I can just imagine how cute Jack would look running the bases!
This white muscle shirt is too much!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)


















No comments:
Post a Comment