Isn't the end of every school year a little bittersweet?! I kind of don't think I've ever made it through the last day of school without shedding a few tears. Jonah is on to the 4th grade & he's ready for it, but we are sure going to miss Mrs. Champion. We are so proud of Jonah and how hard he worked this year! We had a very fun end of the year party this morning, before the final assembly and long-awaited SUMMER! We had lots of yummy food & the kids got to decorate their own donuts. The highlight of the party today was listening to the kids worship, and then watching them dance to their "brain-break" song. Jack clearly enjoyed the party very much! (see videos of him) Mrs. Champion was very gracious to let me bring him along when necessary this year. He has been the class mascot, of sorts! Ha!
I really don't like change. Who does, right? Listening to these words the kids were singing blessed my heart today. I am so thankful for another wonderful year at CHA. Great is your faithfulness, God!
God of love,
God of my story,
You never fail
You never forsake me
Great is your faithfulness
I see you in the morning light
I feel you in the fire by night
I hear you say "Child I am with you,
everything will be alright."
I see you in the tears that run
I feel you when the healing comes
I hear you say "beloved one I am with you"
Every moment of my life
I see you
I see you
God I see you.
Oh how I love him!
I have loved being a co-homeroom mom for Jonah's class this year.
Courtney is amazing & I just do whatever she tells me! =0)
Look at this awesome report card!!
Mrs. Champion gave each of the kids a little notebook and they wanted everyone to sign them. Jack's signature was very popular among the entire class. Lol!
Jonah is such a good sport and seems to love having Jack around his friends.
Mrs. Champion knows Jonah well! The Dude Perfect panda was the perfect sticker for his book!
We played Donut Bingo & the kids loved it, but were super competitive. The prizes were donut stickers, which apparently are a big deal these days.
Nothing better than listening to kids worship! Mrs. Champion hugging each of the kids during this sweet song was almost more than I could handle!
Funniest. Thing. Ever.
I love Mrs. Champion!
And just like that...it's over.














































No comments:
Post a Comment